Department of National Defence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DND Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is just my idea and I don't know about the other people thinks about leaving group.

Go down 
3 posters

Like this idea?
Yes
This is just my idea and I don't know about the other people thinks about leaving group. Vote_lcap100%This is just my idea and I don't know about the other people thinks about leaving group. Vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
This is just my idea and I don't know about the other people thinks about leaving group. Vote_lcap0%This is just my idea and I don't know about the other people thinks about leaving group. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Nomad@Crysis
Admin
Nomad@Crysis

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 11
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2012-06-19
Τόπος : Sri Lanka

This is just my idea and I don't know about the other people thinks about leaving group. Empty
PostSubject: This is just my idea and I don't know about the other people thinks about leaving group.   This is just my idea and I don't know about the other people thinks about leaving group. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:40 am

However I thinks we must to stay in CSI like other official group members do.. applying for a another group is not good. We must to be like members in a family without no leaving.. This is just my idea and I don't know about the other people thinks about leaving group..Most of the official groups are jealous about us and I think you all know about it.. anyhow If we stick together in this group for 2 months or more I'm sure we can get a base and then we can apply to CIT admins to moderate this group to a Official one. and feel free to put your ideas here. thank you. [Nomad]
Back to top Go down
christos78
New Poster
New Poster

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 3
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2012-06-07

This is just my idea and I don't know about the other people thinks about leaving group. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is just my idea and I don't know about the other people thinks about leaving group.   This is just my idea and I don't know about the other people thinks about leaving group. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:19 am

I will have to agree about it.Beause i feel sad too when members require treatment like SWAT SAPD or AF(base,uniforms,cars,helicopters)and when they realise that we can't offer them such things they leave.All members have in mind:there is NOT any unofficial LAW group that can do all things that official do.And i believe that only CIA HAD a base but this group is now deleted.So stay in this group and help us overcome CIA and all of the official LAW groups.Thanks
Back to top Go down
xTim
New Poster
New Poster

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 2
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2012-06-30

PostSubject: Re: This is just my idea and I don't know about the other people thinks about leaving group.   This is just my idea and I don't know about the other people thinks about leaving group. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:00 am

Yes, i like this idea.
Back to top Go down

This is just my idea and I don't know about the other people thinks about leaving group.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Department of National Defence :: Community Groups :: Group Development Ideas-
Jump to: