Department of National Defence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DND Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some info about me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
christos78
New Poster
New Poster

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 3
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2012-06-07

Some info about me Empty
PostSubject: Some info about me   Some info about me Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:38 am

As you may have guessed my real name is chris.I live in greece and im in the second year of senior high school.My favourite school subject is maths.I am 16 years old.I joined CIT 2,5 months ago and CSI about 3-4 weeks ago.Except for MTA i play many other games (especially hardcore fps) like battlefield,AVA or stealth games like assassins creed and metal gear solid.However,i have to admit that my favourite game series of all time is silent hill as im generally a huge fan of horror games and movies.My hobbies are music,books(horror ones Wink gaming of course and trolling(not in server its not allowed). By the time i began playing CIT i wanted to join SWAT and i joined CSI to get trained.(However, i doubt i will ever join them after what happened 2 days ago).Anyways,i will be always glad to hear your comments,ideas even complaints about our group and be sure that we will do anything possible to make this group as good as possible. As you may have noticed i am not in the mood of telling anything about my rank like responsibilites,benefits blabla as its not my style throwing my weight around. lol!
Back to top Go down
2PaCaLyPsE
Admin
2PaCaLyPsE

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 54
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2012-05-28

Some info about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some info about me   Some info about me Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:48 am

Nice to know more things fir you ^^
Back to top Go down
https://citdnd.forumgreek.com
zizou
New Poster
New Poster

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 7
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2012-07-20
Τόπος : TUNISIA

Some info about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some info about me   Some info about me Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:46 am

nice to know u
Back to top Go down

Some info about me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Department of National Defence :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: